Sunday, November 9, 2008

Monday 10th nov

Hello everyone
the gorgeous Shelley G was so successful (see girlfriend I told ya so) on Saturday her OTP project was not only stunning Shelley's layout was also stunning - Shelley was picked out of 56 people for her otp project only 10 were chosen from the otp project and her layout was chosen so she made it into the top 24 immediately!
WELL DONE chicky
Now we want to see some practice for the masters next year! (you are with me in this Jooles we will push Shelley G to try out for the masters)
xxxxoff to cook dinner
Today I am thankful for:
1. Ellas nose was not broken in the accident this morning at school
2. My beautiful scrapping friends irl and cyberspace
3. To have made it into the top 24 at the Kaiser Comp (I am still pinching myself)
4. My lovely husband agreeing that a new Canon 450d will make a great Christmas gift
5. For the support of my sister and brotherinlaw with my girls on the day I work at Create on Garden
xxxxxhug someone who needs it today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she was doing somersaults over the fence waiting to go into her room and banged her nose - really badly black under her eyes and on the bridge of her nose
    she had a headache for days
    thanks for asking Christie
    xx

    ReplyDelete