Thursday, December 17, 2009

life stuff

I think I say this every year, where did this one go? My girls will go into years 3 *(Mia) and 2(Ella)
When your children are babies, people often comment about how quickly they grow up before your eyes and I used to nod and smile and think - no way I cannot even imagine these tiny babies going to school - but blink and it happens!!
I am grateful for my family and for how hard my husband works so we can send them to Christian College for their education.

8 comments:

  1. It is so scary how fast they grow. My baby girl is going into high school, how did that happen, I must have been snoozing somewhere along the way, it was only yesterday she started Kindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it goes way too fast, lol my bank can tell you that from buying new clothes!! they just never stop growing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm, have one year left before Char goes off to school, while I know she's well and truly ready for it now, its going to be sad.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The year has certainly gone fast...cant belive my baby is in Kinder this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure does go fast Marelle. Oh and congrats on the layout acceptance!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you there Marelle, time just goes too quickly!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha...my kids left school like ummmmm....well over 10 years ago..OMG Am I THAT OLD???????? Where has the time gone????? EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!....LOL
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy healthy New Year..mwah!!
    Bronny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean - my boy starts prep next year - I can't believe how fast the time has gone!!
    Way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete