Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I AM EXCITED TO BE A PART OF THE DESIGN TEAM OVER AT SCRAPTHEBOYS!

I am thrilled to be a part of the Design Team at Scraptheboys!

Here is my September example:  my very cheeky friend Clem - I took this photo in the park when he was 3!  He will be starting school in 2013 where did this time go?  I was honoured to be present at Clem's birth - a special experience indeed - love you Clem xx

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the criteria :






I used Amy Tangerine, unknown stamp as a background (althought it could be Prima not sure!) chevron washi tape, Tim Holtz photo strip, American Crafts alphas (cool colour just love it), the number stamps and one size fits all and expensive bar code - manufacturer escapes me but I will let you know.. Love these for a boy layout!

Thanks for visiting and be sure to pop over HERE to join in the September challenge and scrap your boys!

2 comments:

  1. That's fabulous Marelle. So excited to see you there too.
    Gorgeous gorgeous page. Just love that pic.

    ReplyDelete