Sunday, April 14, 2013

MY LAYOUT FOR SCRAP THE GIRLS

 
The criteria this month is to use buttons,hexagons,paint or mist!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
I used : Molossi hexagonal chipboard as a stencil, Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise ink spray (a fave at the moment), vintage flower white button, an old Prima flower from my stash, cherry flair button "one little word" from apieceofcakedesigns,luggage tag sprayed with Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise, crystal brads from my stash (unknown manufacturer), American Crafts Alphas, black and white photo of Ella taken 2012, piece of die cut cardstock (from my stash unknown manufacturer)
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love that blue, awesome layout, love your style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Marelle. I like how u used the flair too I finished this challenge last night still have to photograph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautiful Marelle, love the colours, misted hexagons and the white space....Love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your layout, great work! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the challenge Marelle, and this LO really caught my eye in the gallery. Loving this :)

    ReplyDelete