Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SOME MORE FUN WITH MOLOSSI PRODUCTS

 



Each month when I open my Design Team package from Molossi, I never know what fabulous goodies I will find inside!  This month among other goodies, was a dub of Derivan Irridescent Medium.  I decided to have a play with this medium, as I had not used it before.  I took a Tim Holtz heart acrylic stamp, "dipped" it into the medium, and randomly stamped these hearts onto my base of Dylusions ink Spray and Modelling paste background.  I am thrilled with the dimension this Medium gives my layout.
Stay tuned for my completed layout. 

I also had a play on a layout with Molossi hexagonal chipboard to show its different uses!
On my Scrap the Girls layout I used Molossi hexagonal chipboard as a stencil with Dylusions ink spray - I love the end result on this layout.

On this next layout of my daughter Ella, I used small parts of the chipboard as a hand made embellishment.  I wanted to keep the chipboard raw but wanted to add a little warmth, so I randomly sprayed it with Ranger Airdonack Butterscotch ink spray.
As you can see I added a metal embellishment to the chipboard and randomly outlined the chipboard with black pen on this layout.
 
 
THIS LAYOUT HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment